Pre bonded hair extensions advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombingblonde

Reaction score
Hi, I am in need of a new hair extension brand and I am unsure who to go for.

I was looking into foxyhair but they then sold out of my colour I need for next week. Plus they don't have many reviews from people. Someone recommended hairplanet, but I have seen on forums on here people aren't advising them due to dryness, plus i dont like how hard to contact they are, no contact numbers etc.

I have been on the transform website and looked into ther hair on there, but I don't know anyone that uses them. Can anyone help? I used to use balmain but the past 2 times they have gone massively downhill.

I once tried a new brand, I&K and they were AWFUL, lasted a month, SO dry and knotty I had to have them straight out. So its made me scared to try new hair. But balmain have been downhill so I don't really want to pay out for them either.

I look after my hair really well and use the shampoo/conditioner they recomend on the hair brands.

I normally manage to keep the bonds I have in for 5-6 months if they are good hair, so ideally I want a different brand to hopefully do the same!

I use colour 613, blonde.

Many Thanks

Hi, I am in need of a new hair extension brand and I am unsure who to go for.

I was looking into foxyhair but they then sold out of my colour I need for next week. Plus they don't have many reviews from people. Someone recommended hairplanet, but I have seen on forums on here people aren't advising them due to dryness, plus i dont like how hard to contact they are, no contact numbers etc.

I have been on the transform website and looked into ther hair on there, but I don't know anyone that uses them. Can anyone help? I used to use balmain but the past 2 times they have gone massively downhill.

I once tried a new brand, I&K and they were AWFUL, lasted a month, SO dry and knotty I had to have them straight out. So its made me scared to try new hair. But balmain have been downhill so I don't really want to pay out for them either.

I look after my hair really well and use the shampoo/conditioner they recomend on the hair brands.

I normally manage to keep the bonds I have in for 5-6 months if they are good hair, so ideally I want a different brand to hopefully do the same!

I use colour 613, blonde.

Many Thanks
I can highly re commend transform the bonds fab and the hair is amazing complete continuity in the standard throughout all colours etc never had a problem at all x

Thank you for your reply! Can you please confirm this is the right website you mean? . http://www.transform-hair-extensions.co.uk/ If so, I have had a brief look, would it be the Mongolian 6a range?

Thanks again!!

I've ordered from transforms, their standard range, really great for price and good customer service :) I always message her on fb as I'm a pain :D Lol I've got lady wanting Mongolian so can't wait to try that ! :)

We love transform and wouldn't go anywhere else
Don't rate the Indian but the Mongolian is fantastic quality especially the pre bonds and nano

The Indian is fantastic quality so I can imagine the Mongolian is amazing!

Excellent! Thanks everyone!

I recommend SJK, so far its the best hair I have used in clients and my own hair. Mine lasted atlas 6 months, then I took them out to get new hair, but they were still useable after I took them out. I love them! The photo is of my hair with SJK! Naturally, my hair was just passed my collar bone, and thin :)

I've tried Hair Planet, as it was recommended by the company I trained with, and I hated it and so did my clients who I used it on. It was ridiculous that they lasted around a month and then go super dry. Definitely wouldn't recommend those.

Attachments

• 11006395_357338261121046_6545321645712654774_n.jpg
    11006395_357338261121046_6545321645712654774_n.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 20
I recommend SJK . Using them a few years and get happy returning clients

Top marks for their mongolian cant get over the standard of service
and quality of hair for the price

Latest posts

Back