Pre bonded hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckay

Reaction score
Afternoon,

I'm getting pre bonded hair extensions tonight, I have never had them done before, I have always managed with clip ins, but I thought I best just give it a try because apparently if I love my clip ins, I will love pre bonded.

But guys Im not sure on after care? What do I have to do after I have had them done?

Please give me some advice

Thank you

Paris

Hey
your hair extensionist should provide you with aftercare advice or even products, your probably spending a lot of money on your extensions, so look after them well with a professional shampoo and conditioner, I like to use the Paul Mitchell Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, with the leave in detangler spray, Also a decent serum, Hair extensions get quite dry so it comes in handy.
Dont get conditioner on your bonds, when you go to bed wear them in two plaits to avoid matting... they also look beautiful when you take them out in the morning with a beautiful wave..
But anyway your extensionist will talk you through it all... if you do a search on here someone has posted a long list of do's and don't!
Enjoy, you will love them!!!
xoxox

Latest posts

Back