Pre holiday anxiety

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicole333

Reaction score
Does anyone else get it? I end up turning the whole thing into some kind of military operation with so much preparation, that I end up mentally exhausted!
I feel really jittery about going away and I think it may be just the flying element to it, I don't know. All I know is how much better I feel when the plane has touched down and I can feel the brakes being effective. :eek:

same here. print off as much info as poss and glue into a book and keep it with me. break down of places, prices. lists of everything.

going to london in a months time, just been printing off timetable of local pool and emailing car park company to check prices.

but then would equally stress if i wasnt prepared ;-) xxx

:biggrin: I'm glad for me that I'm not alone, but I feel your pain! I wish I could be as laid back as my other half about it all. He just packs a few things and a book and we're off! :rolleyes:

I have made lists of places that have good feedback for food so we don't have the walking around trying to find somewhere, I have also made lists of the things I want to do. A holiday is meant to be relaxing, but I'm stressed!

I love London, there is a good facebook page called 'I know this great little place in London' Great for preparing yourself for a London break! :wink2:

I'm a member of the holiday anxiety club too. I've realised that it's down to the fact that so many things are out of my control. I can't cope with being late in day to day life and panic that the plane may be late, or taxi to the airport.

I panic going through customs as I always get stopped due to jewellery or belts or shoes buzzing.

What if the transport to the hotel isn't there? What if the hotel doesn't have my details? What if the room is crap? What if the resort looks nothing like the brochure and is a complete smelly dump?

I don't relax until I've checked into my hotel room and all is well. :eek:

I'm exactly the same, I've currently given myself a major headache over the preparation for this trip an I've still got 7 days till I go!! :)

The one thing I can't be anxious about is the weather as I have already found out it's going to be awful. :eek: I've spent ages doing my fingers and toes and they probably won't see the light of day. Hey ho!

I can however be anxious on whether I've taken all the right clothes with me. I don't have a lightweight rain coat, just a big cosy hooded thing that would take up all of my case.

I'm so rubbish at this. :rolleyes:

Yip always get stressed before and until I have pick my case up a don't feel like in on holiday :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back