Pre-Masters - Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jane

Scratchers Geek
Reaction score
I was due to do the Pre-Masters at Loughton next Wednesday 9th March. Unfortunately this has had to be cancelled due to lack of attendance, I'm gutted! :sad:
Anyway the class has been rescheduled for Tuesday 12th April. So if anyone is interested in doing this class you can contact Jackie on 0208 787 7040 or telephone Leeds on 0113 275 0433
This class is the gateway for anyone wanting to do other Master classes, L&P, Brisa or Fabric#.
Jane
Hoping some of you will join me on 12th April :D

Hi Jane,
I've been using Creative for quite a while now and completed my conversion recently, I think this is the next step for me. I may well be coming along too. I will give Jackie a call this week and let you know x

I did my Master classes at Loughton and, although very strict, Tracy and her team are a great educators. I have learnt so much from Creative and recommend them to everyone - they are the best!

I'm looking to start the pre-master classes asap, so I may be joining you too!!

I shall let you know, only problem is, I won't be able to pay until 1st april!! (payday!!)

xxlaylaxx

Latest posts

Back