Pre pig brown through blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks blue rinse, will be doing strand tests tho,what colour would you suggest? Just headed out now to work so haven't got my colour chart. Xxx

I used to really like 6/75, 6/5 with a bit of /88 or 6/3 with /88

Is that equal parts blue? Xxx

If your using 6/75 it's just on its own,
The others are just 2 or 4g of mixtone x

Have you used Joico before? N7 is a really nice neutral color. Great for low lighting on blondes!

Ah that's brill thanks! Ill do pleanty of strand tests and have a go :) thanks alot Hun xxx

Joico? Is that similar to matrix? I normally use wella, majiblond and sometimes rusk. I do like matrix tho used to use that in the salon I worked at xxx

Thanks joeseph junior! Xxx

Have you used Joico before? N7 is a really nice neutral color. Great for low lighting on blondes!

You would have to put a dot of ING in too as the blue base in n7 chrome would go karky on the bleach, yer Amy kinda like matrix in the way they're both American but have different colouring structures and properties etc, excellent range!! Excellent coverage and lasts too!

Colour touch is a quasi hun not a semi and if you use it on dry hair in foils say, it would be nearer to a permanent but not as much damage :) x

Oh yeah your right, shows you how often I use colour touch haha. At college we didnt do a hell of alot of training with colour touch. Just never think of using it tbh lol. Ill have a look in Sally's. xxx

I love matrix! It's amazing, and I love v light! Xxx

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Are you telling me porkies!! If it has I'm actually gutted! That was the nicest smelling bleach ever invented!! Xxx

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Are you telling me porkies!! If it has I'm actually gutted! That was the nicest smelling bleach ever invented!! Xxx

It's been replaced with a new one x

Latest posts

Back