Pre pig pricing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella93xox

Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone charges to either pre pig before s colour, and pricing for adding the missing pigment to the target colour would you charge extra? Also how much do you charge to flood around full head foils? I charge £45 for a full head colour. £45 full head highlights £35 half x

I price fairly similarly to you but I am mobile. For a pre-pig I would usually charge around £20-30 extra, and with a surround colour it would depend how much colour I needed and how many foils I’d done - usually an extra £20.

I’d consider pre-pigging to be part of a colour correction service so I’d take into account the amount of extra colour plus how much time it adds to the normal colour service.

I’d consider pre-pigging to be part of a colour correction service so I’d take into account the amount of extra colour plus how much time it adds to the normal colour service.
This is where I’m struggling I’m not sure what I should charge for my time. I think £20 is fair for flooding if I done a full head foils. Thanks guys think I have a rough idea xx

Latest posts

Back