Pre pig using Goldwell

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairbystacey87

Reaction score
Hi all,
Thought id pick you're brains...

Say I had a client with bleach blonde hair fairly porous wanting to go to a 6N what would be best to use to pre pig? And would I need to?
Haven't got a client wanting this but wanting opinions as not something I do much of.
Ta x

I would pre pig with 2 or 3 parts water (depending on how porous) to 1 part 7G then apply 6N with 3% x

I would use Topchic :)

Use colorance I was talking to a Goldwell tech about it and he recommend not to use topchic as a pre pig because the techs struggle to get an even result using them x

Hi all,
Thought id pick you're brains...

Say I had a client with bleach blonde hair fairly porous wanting to go to a 6N what would be best to use to pre pig? And would I need to?
Haven't got a client wanting this but wanting opinions as not something I do much of.
Ta x

I would use Colorance. Base 6 should be more copper than gold to pre pig should it not?

I would do 7K + 7G or 7KG if there is one in Colorance I can't remember

I've used the colorance mouse, dry it in and then put your topchic on top. Never had a problem with that.

Latest posts

Back