Pre pig with mousse

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see thank you all
I'm also looking into perfecton as never used it before? How is it used? Mixed with water? Applied in the hair? Dry it in and then apply the final colour? Thank you again this might be better than mousse.

Yup, mixed with water, applied to shampooed hair, left to sit on for 5-15 minutes, towel dried, then target shade applied. If using kp dry as much as possible. They have mixing guidelines on the wella website.

Ahh thought so. Wella have pigment lock.

Is pigment lock the one with tint and water or tint and the water then peroxide? I remember wella having a really diffent technique in the past but I'd have to check think it might be an old school way lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is pigment lock the one with tint and water or tint and the water then peroxide? I remember wella having a really diffent technique in the past but I'd have to check think it might be an old school way lol

Tint and water, then tint and peroxide, but there's certain shades you have to use. No need to pre pig either. It's used to take it back to 'natural' colour results!

That sounds is the same as a majirel precolour, I will find out the tech I an thinking off though too cams x

I'm sure it was first neat tint+ water then apply neat peroxide but ill check x

Yes, that is correct. Tint from the /77 range with water, apply develop 20 minutes, blot excess eater, apply pastel neat and develop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

The wella techniques is excellent for a neutral brunette result at the desired level prelightened hair.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

I usually pre pig with schwarzkopf expert mousse, find it works fine. I do have some affinage quick pig on order as I thought it could be easier to apply. Anyone any experience with quick pig?

I'm sure it was first neat tint+ water then apply neat peroxide but ill check x

Wasn't that an anti fade colour bath?

Wow I'm surprised I remember that!

I think that's a 'take through' technique

Wasn't that an anti fade colour bath?

Wow I'm surprised I remember that!

I think that's a 'take through' technique

Yeah they have anti fade colour bath too. But colour lock is used on blonde hair that you wan to take back dark!

I usually pre pig with schwarzkopf expert mousse, find it works fine. I do have some affinage quick pig on order as I thought it could be easier to apply. Anyone any experience with quick pig?

I have used the gel one, I'm not sure if it works. That good! I do want to try the spray one where did you order it from?

Yeah they have anti fade colour bath too. But colour lock is used on blonde hair that you wan to take back dark!

Never heard of this so how would u do it then? It would take the client back to her natural colour is that right? Interesting.

I have used the gel one, I'm not sure if it works. That good! I do want to try the spray one where did you order it from?

It's the spray one I have ordered, ordered it from a website called professional choice. Should be here soon hopefully, can't believe the amount of clients I have going dark from blonde at the moment.

It's the spray one I have ordered, ordered it from a website called professional choice. Should be here soon hopefully, can't believe the amount of clients I have going dark from blonde at the moment.

Me too!! I had about 6/7 full head bleach clients and on 4/5 in the last month alone ive done ombres on them to go darker! Maybe they're warming up for winter!

Latest posts

Back