Prefrence's Spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maizy

Reaction score
I was taught how to spray tan side to side motion but feel this is not the best but too scared to change to up to down incase i ruin it, what ways do you feel is best ? x

Last edited:
I do a bit of side to side and up to down. Depending on the area im spraying. I dont like spraying in circles, it's just not for me. Dont be scared to try different ways. xxx

I was taught how to spray tan side to side motion but feel this is not the best but too scared to change to up to down incase i ruin it, what ways do you feel is best ? x

Hi, I was trained to spray up and down never had a problem or a complaint, can I ask why you feel that the way you were trained is not suiting you. Do you feel your wasting solution?

Up and down routine is probably more common and makes good sense and probably reduces over spray as your not going past the body as much.

If you are feeling unsure of the technique you have been taught have you tried talking with your training provider for assistance?

Latest posts

Back