Pregnancy massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Min

Reaction score
Hi
I'm trained in Swedish massage level 3, I was told I am able to adapt the massage so I'm able to offer pregnancy massage by my tutors.

do u think my insurance will cover me?
I called them and they said if 'your trained in it you will be covered'. But I felt she was beating around the bush. I'm trained in Swedish massage, which can be adapted into pregnancy massage, I'm confused by the insurances reply.

Sorry I was meant to post this in skin geek - I don't know how to move it.

Really you should do a pregnancy massage course to be insured for it. You can adapt Swedish/holistic massage, but there are points along the body which should be avoided during pregnancy as they can trigger labour. It's best to have the proper training xx

I'd absolutely recommend training in Pregnancy massage as it's an advanced technique. You have to know how to position your client comfortably and there are areas you must avoid.

Lovely treatment to do on your pregnant clients and, as a pregnant lady myself last year, I had one done and specifically searched for someone qualified. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back