Pregnancy test 2-3

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanielouise

Reaction score
Just found out by pure accident I'm pregnant! Did a random test and popped up as positive! In total shock I went out with my partner to get more tests. I did 5 in total all showing up positive and the clear blue test showed up as 2-3...
What does this mean??
How far along does this make me?
When do I call my doctors?

Really in the dark with this one as I suffer from PCOS so this was a distant dream of ours that has done round sooner than expected

Tia

:)

Congratulations!!!!!

I think the 2-3 on the Clearblue is weeks pregnant.

Congratulations :)

Ah ok thank you! I've been looking on the internet and it's coming up with all sorts of conflicting information :(

It's 2-3 from conception which makes you 4-5 weeks prego. Congrats x

Congratulations. I think testing 5 times is entirely normal, these days. ;-)

Try not to worry and make an appt. to see your midwife at your local surgery ASAP.

Hope it all goes well for you and you don't suffer any sickness in the first trimester. x

Congratulations. I think testing 5 times is entirely normal, these days. ;-)

Try not to worry and make an appt. to see your midwife at your local surgery ASAP.

Hope it all goes well for you and you don't suffer any sickness in the first trimester. x

Haha well I don't do things by halves ;)

Would I make a doctors appointment or do I just tell the receptionist I believe I'm pregnant and hope they put me in the right direction?

Congratulations!

As has been previously mentioned call or pop in to your doctors. I had my youngest in May this year and I don't think that you actually have to see your doctor. This was the same when I had my first 9 years ago. The receptionist checked my contact details and said that I would be contacted by the midwife at around 8-10 weeks. She would then arrange an appointment with me, which for my first visit was at home- this may differ from area to area though. When you speak to reception, I would also mention your PCOS just for notification purposes or for if they do things slightly different when you have the condition.

Once again, congratulations and don't forget to jump on over to http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/228299-show-us-your-baby-bumps-scans.html
XXX

Congratulations!

As has been previously mentioned call or pop in to your doctors. I had my youngest in May this year and I don't think that you actually have to see your doctor. This was the same when I had my first 9 years ago. The receptionist checked my contact details and said that I would be contacted by the midwife at around 8-10 weeks. She would then arrange an appointment with me, which for my first visit was at home- this may differ from area to area though. When you speak to reception, I would also mention your PCOS just for notification purposes or for if they do things slightly different when you have the condition.

Once again, congratulations and don't forget to jump on over to http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/228299-show-us-your-baby-bumps-scans.html
XXX

Thank you so much! That's made my mind up I shall ring them tomorrow!
And congrats on your little one
:)

Latest posts

Back