Pregnant on the implant?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh 2 years!! Cant help you on that one then lol xx

Yeh I had bleeding constantly when I first had it. And now it filtered out to one every month which was good and I didn't mind that. Now 7 weeks on from the last one and nothing it's so odd when it's been so regular every month. So weird. I'm probably not just seems very very odd!!!

I got my implant about 18 months ago and haven't had a period since, although I have got a friend who had twins whilst on it which is always in the back of my mind! 😁 x

Amount of pregnancy tests I went through when I was on the implant/coil was mad! Hated how periods kept changing so was always thinking I was pregnant x

Had the implant for nearly a year. No periods at all, I love it. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Had it a year now still got messed up periods :( dr sed periods normally stop after six months of having implant in, we are all different wish mine ad stopped like some ov urs lol suppose messed up cycle is better than no contraception as i cnt take to anyfin else always 4get pill n so on, dont want coil after my cousin told me hers came out during u kno what :o and as for gettin pregnant on it i know alot of ppl that have gotten pregnant whilst on sum sort of contraception x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've had the implant for over a year and have no periods, but the occasionally do get period pain! My friend also has the implant but continues to have normal periods. As for the contraception part, I guess the only way anyone would know if it 100% works for them would be to try it, but would you really wanna take the risk! And if it worked one time, it might not work the next

If you're really worried, you could always use condoms too. Even they aren't 100% but the combination of two methods should be protection enough. I don't like having a coil because I have a lot of pain with it and it's failed me once, but the copper coil is my only option as hormones just make me bleed constantly. The implant and the injection made me bleed for 2 years each, despite trying all the medication the doctor can prescribe to stop it. Men really do have it easy!!

I've had the implant for last 9 years - my cycle is all over the place - sometimes nothing - sometimes every month - then nothing again for 6 months

Hope this puts your mind at ease slightly x

I'm not worried the post stated if anyone has ever known of it that's all. I'm a mum of one already I just found it off that all of a sudden they have gone.

Latest posts

Back