Prenatal vitamins, worth bothering?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chellebelle004

Reaction score
I'm very excited to say my husband and I are planning for me to come off the pill Easter time. I've bought myself some prenatal vitamins as I've heard they prepare your body, can increase fertility and even reduce morning sickness when the time comes. Did any of you guys take them and find them beneficial? Thanks in advance

Hi Chellebelle ,

I am struggling to get pregnant at the moment....been trying 12 months and I have been to see a fertility consultant and he explained to me that the most important factors to increase fertility are a healthy bmi....30 and below are considered healthy he said......to be active and healthy......cut down on fags and. Booze and the only prenatal supplement that makes a differance is Folic Acid ! And it's quite impo if trying for a baby to start taking this 3 months before as it helps....

Good luck and I hope it happens quickly for you

Xxxx

Hi Sally
Sorry to hear you're struggling. You just always assume when you want a baby you'll get one don't you. I've turned 30 now and hoping everything will be okay.
I will start taking the vitamins. I got some seven seas ones which have zinc and I think B12 in or something. I like the idea it might reduce sickness!
Have you looked into any alternative therapies? I've heard acupuncture can help if you believe in that sort of thing.

Good luck in trying I second the need for folic acid everything else comes woth a balanced diet. SallySally reflexology and reiki can both help when trying to conceive i have helped a few ladies from tryingall the way through to post natal period.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes do take them as they are a step in the right direction to good health as well.

I know it's crazy isn't it.....you seem to spend your time in your time in your teens early twenties avoiding it then when it's time you think it will happen like magic!!!

Haha me and my husband decided to try and I was just convinced within a month I would b pregnant ! We'd even delayed a holiday as I didn't want to be preggers!!

You are still at a good age though...I am 35 so it may take longer....I am gong to try acupuncture after my next visit to see doc as I gave been told. By a. Lot of friends it really works!!

I can't wait to be a mommy soooo much

Good luck and a little tip is enjoy the baby making and don't become to obsessed with "the right time of the month" and be stress free !

Xxx

Good luck in trying I second the need for folic acid everything else comes woth a balanced diet. SallySally reflexology and reiki can both help when trying to conceive i have helped a few ladies from tryingall the way through to post natal period.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi star,

Are you a holistic?

Do you rate reflex for boosting my chance?

Xx

Latest posts

Back