Prestige or Euphoria One?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShannonD

Reaction score
I'll probably get another 4-6 months out of my prestige extensions I've had them in for 4, they are the Russian Mongolian mix. However for my next lot I'm wondering whether to get prestige again or Euphoria one? Although the prestige are Russian I find that when I blow dry them they do fatten up and unless they're straightened they are prone to tangling even though they feel very soft.

I don't use proteins, silicones or sultates on them and I use oil every day. The quality is amazing but I find I have to straighten them to really smooth them out.
Is Euphoria one Russian any better? I do have an ombré set in atm from dark to chestnut brown so maybe it's cos they've been processed more to lighten the bottom but next time I'm just doing dark brown.

I’ve had 2 sets of Prestige on myself, and I use them for all of my clients. I have a handful that just smooth the extensions over when they blow dry. Whereas I had to use the straighteners on them to get the smoothness I wanted. I used to do treatments on them every 2 or so weeks to help with the smoothening too. And I also used Sassoon Smooth Drape before blow drying mine this helped LOADS!!

Latest posts

Back