Pretty little liars!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorna_

Reaction score
Who is Charles?! [emoji23][emoji85]

I'm guessing Alison's other brother I've only watch the 1st episode of new season tho haha

But why? How? When? I have so many questions [emoji23]

I am half confused at this stage. I watched loads of episodes when I was sick with the flu and must have missed out in a lot of the background story.

Charles is Jason's twin, which as a child he grew up thinking he just used to be his imaginary friend as he had to go away! Mr D knows who Charles is and is lying by saying he's dead!

If he's Jason's twin it also means Mr D isn't his father as Spencer's dad is Jason's father, so he's Charles father too!

He definitely isn't Andrew Cambel even though Andrew is adopted- that's just a too easy clue for us if it was! Definitely think Sarah has something creepy to do with all of this I think she may be Bethany, and it was Sarah in the hole instead! ... Excited for next week lol

Charles is Jason's twin, which as a child he grew up thinking he just used to be his imaginary friend as he had to go away! Mr D knows who Charles is and is lying by saying he's dead!

If he's Jason's twin it also means Mr D isn't his father as Spencer's dad is Jason's father, so he's Charles father too!

He definitely isn't Andrew Cambel even though Andrew is adopted- that's just a too easy clue for us if it was! Definitely think Sarah has something creepy to do with all of this I think she may be Bethany, and it was Sarah in the hole instead! ... Excited for next week lol

I thought she was Bethany too!!

Latest posts

Back