Previous stylist disaster, help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shahildar

Reaction score
Hey everyone im hoping that some of you hair professionals can help me, i want my hair the same as the picture attached of khloe kardashian.

I have major trust issues with hair stylists as at lest the last four times i have went to a salon shown them a picture or told them what i want, they have ruined my hair, normal, by the cut but at one point i came out copper ginger when i asked for blonde. Now im the type who doesnt say anything normally pays a tip even and leaves which i know is stupid, but im too nice.

So i was wondering if you could give me a hint as to what i can ask for specifically before they possibly interpret the image wrong. Or if anyone can point me in the direction of someone they know 100% is amazing and can pull this off within 15 miles of Northumberland area let me know.

At the moment my hair is an ombre blonde, which i had a trainee hair stylist do see picture of me, it is in good condition as i use pro products for the colour and condition, there are some snapped ends where i think the bleach has effected which i will be having cut off, and i want to go similar to khloes for winter.

Excited for the responses, and i hope i find a long lasting hair stylist i can go back to again and again.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413816360.281917.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413816383.858523.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413816331.498988.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413816331.498988.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 149
Sorry to hear of your miss fortune with stylists/colorists......I always say that pictures are the best way to communicate what your after for us to see!

See if you can find some more pics you like to show your colorist. Have an in depth consultation with your colorist ask questions...lots of questions...point out specific details you want like how the pic you want has just a couple of hi-lites running from root throughout....how do I get this? can we do this? how is it done? A experienced colorist will answer all your queries with ease & should be able to explain the entire plan-of-attack without to much thought time or asking their peers....they will be confident & acting natural @ ease to your queries. If they seem like they are not sure/confident of their work walk away!

Stop a stranger on the street in your area whom has similar hair you want & ask whom they see.Don't be shy people love it when a stranger loves/wants their hair...good PR for every1!

Check out local salons & find a stylist with similar hair to your pic & ask her whom does her hair there.If you do a little sussing & poking around b4 your appt. date It will pay off 4 you! Hope this helps you get your goal & helps rebuild your faith in us!Good Luck!

Latest posts

Back