Price list/steps included?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billymiff

Reaction score
Hi
After doing lots of research i have just made up my first list, it may need some adjusting, I just thought I'd ask for opinions on the prices and the steps involved in each of my mani/pedi lists, is each step right????
Thanks guys for your opinions/helpfull advice
Clare x x x
Full set of nail enhancements £35
Rebalance at 2 weeks £22
Rebalance at 3 weeks £25
File & Polish £7

Standard Manicure £12
Sanitizer
Cuticles removed/conditioned
Nails filed/shaped
Moisturiser
Polish

Citrus spa manicure £17
Sanitizer
Nails filed/shaped
Exfoliate
Moisturiser
Polish

Almond spa manicure £21
Sanitizer
Soak in oil/milk bath
Nails filed/shaped
Exfoliation
Illuminating mask/warm towel wrap
Moisturiser
Polish

Gel toes Inc mini pedicure £25
Minx toes Inc mini pedicure £25

Mini Pedicure £12
Sanitizer
Nails filed/shaped
Moisturiser
Polish

Standard Pedicure £18
Foot spa
Nails filed/shaped
Exfoliate
Moisturiser
Polish

Marine Spa Pedicure £23
Foot spa
Nails filed/shaped
Exfoliate
Hard skin/callus treatment
Mask /warm towel wrap
Moisturiser
Polish

Have a look at cnd.com, with there educational videos you can't go wrong even just for inspiration.

This will also clarify the steps to each treatment.

Have a look at cnd.com, with there educational videos you can't go wrong even just for inspiration.

This will also clarify the steps to each treatment.

Thank you
It was more whats clased as a mini standard spa luxury manicure/pedicure, just if what i'd wriiten looked right

x x

Looks pretty good to me. My mini is the same, except no moisturiser and my spa/ deluxe is my full pedicure but also incudes paraffin wax. HTH x

Looks pretty good to me. My mini is the same, except no moisturiser and my spa/ deluxe is my full pedicure but also incudes paraffin wax. HTH x

Thank you...Its more what and what not to include in each one that getting me as I only got taught the full on Spa
Thanks again x

Would you not like to put some hand & arm massage in there?

Would you not like to put some hand & arm massage in there?
Yeah thanks... thats kinda the moisturise bit. I'm not too sure about it. I havnt done any massage training, can you get away with a nice bit of rubbing and squeezing or do you need to really know what your doing??

You really need to know what you're doing or else it could be dangerous. I'm surprised it wasn't covered as part of your man/ped course to be honest. I don't think you'd be insured for the massage part if it wasn't covered in your training. (Happy to be corrected though if I'm wrong)

Sorry, don't mean to be awkward but as you will know you have to be so careful these days. Perhaps you could give your insurer and training company a ring to clarify the situation.

Joy

You really need to know what you're doing or else it could be dangerous. I'm surprised it wasn't covered as part of your man/ped course to be honest. I don't think you'd be insured for the massage part if it wasn't covered in your training. (Happy to be corrected though if I'm wrong)

Sorry, don't mean to be awkward but as you will know you have to be so careful these days. Perhaps you could give your insurer and training company a ring to clarify the situation.

Joy
Don't worry about sounding like your being awkward ,your not, your so right about being carefull, thanks, it gives me something to think about now I'll look into it x

Let me know how you get on.

Who did you do your man/ped training with? They usually cover hand and arm/foot and leg massage.

Let me know how you get on.

Who did you do your man/ped training with? They usually cover hand and arm/foot and leg massage.

Will do, we did a little but not to the extent that i know the names of the different procedures, ive had a look on here and theres allsorts of names for the moves lol

Latest posts

Back