Price list template

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newatnails

Reaction score
Hi fellow geeks,
I really hope you don't think I am cheeky (well I suppose I am :o) but I am really struggling finding a free template to download to finally get some price lists done that I can start handing out with some flyers etc....,

Does anyone have a price list that they could email me that I could use ? It can be a blank one that I can just fill in with my treatments and prices etc..., but I've been meaning to do this for months but just can't find a template to use.

I will be getting professional ones done eventually when I can afford them, but I just need something I can hand to clients/potential clients and put on my fb page so people know what I do and how much treatments costs etc...,

Thanks in advance for any info x

I may sound really daft but can you not just make one on word and print on nice paper or design one on the likes of vista print

Do you really need a template

I haven't even tried word to be honest, was going to try and do a tri fold one, I did attempt to do one on Vistaprint a few months ago, but they were quite expensive and have lost it now cause it was in my flipping shopping cart for too long :-( I'll have a go on word and see what happens x

Try vista again they do special offers free business cards

Try vista again they do special offers free business cards

Free cards but end up paying a fortune for deliver haha

Hiya,

We would recommend Carl from Verve who is a member on here - he is very very cheap for design and we are highly cost effective for the print.

E-mail us if you would like a custom quote :)

do you have publisher on you computer? its class for designing brochures and the wizard options makes it easy

If you have publisher on your computer theres loads of leaflet templates.. Thats how ive done mine xx

Thanks for your replies guys, I did try to start doing one in word, but it's a pain in the but, taking me ages, my publisher has ran out but I am going to try and renew it and give it a go, if all else fails I will contact 'Verve Design' I've heard great things about them :D

Do you not get the emails offering you free business cards, t-shirts, car magnets, brouchers, mugs, pens etc.. from Vistaprint?

I get them all the time.

Click the email to go to the site and design your broucher and get the 25 free, add up to another 3 free things. I usually add a pen, a mug, & a t-shirt as they are all also get 1 free on those emails and you just pay postage, it's usually just under £5 P&P for 4 free things.

I think all that for £5 is great value.

Then you can immediatley place another order (however many orders you wish to make) for the same 25 free brouchers and again add in the extra pen, mug & t-shirt (or any combination of free items you want from their emails) and pay the £5 p&p again.

I use think this is a perfect way to stock up on mugs & pens to give away at Christmas or bulk out raffle prizes, a mug with free tan voucher in it looks good as a prize and the mug means they remember your business everytime they use the mug :wink2:.

Latest posts

Back