Price list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kristiyana Ivanova

Reaction score
Hello I'm new here I wanted to ask you what's your price list for:
Eyebrows & eyelash ( strip and individual lashes, tinting ) treatment
Waxing
Facials
Manicure & Pedicure
Thank you xxx

hi I am a new qualified nail technician and I offer £25 for a manicure and pedicure with gel polish but am not sure if am undercutting myself or shud I be charging more. I dont offer the other treatments on ur list sorry. Try and research your local area.

Bump. Interested too

hi I am a new qualified nail technician and I offer £25 for a manicure and pedicure with gel polish but am not sure if am undercutting myself or shud I be charging more. I dont offer the other treatments on ur list sorry. Try and research your local area.

Hi Cassandra86 is that £25 for both mani and pedi or each?

hi
Hi Cassandra86 is that £25 for both mani and pedi or each?

Hi that's £25 for both but am not sure if I shud be charging more. X

My price list for those treatments are;

Eyelash Tint £12
Individual Eyelashes £45

Shellac Manicure £22.50
Vinylux Manicure £20.50
SpaManicure £37.50
SpaPedicure £37.50

Hope that helps!

H x

Oh i do facials and waxing too but such a long list!

It all depends on how much time your using, what products you are using and where you are based.

I work out my treatments by time (£30 an hour) but I did a business plan beforehand and worked out my expenses, how much I want to earn and that gave me what I needed to charge and hour while fully booked and nearly doubled it incase I wasn't.

Hope that makes sense x

hi

Hi that's £25 for both but am not sure if I shud be charging more. X

I was just curious as I charge £25 each. And that is just straightforward cuticle work/nail shaping etc and without spa pedicure. Gel polish with spa pedi I charge £35. I do think that £12:50 is quite cheap, but I suppose it depends on your area an how much people are willing to pay. Sometimes I do an offer where both are £37.50 for shape and polish (at quieter times) to fill up my spaces.
You could say that was your introductory offer and raise your prices slightly. If you've done a good job then people will come back to you even if the price is a bit higher...they may also look after their nails more and be more careful too because they want them to last and it's a bit more of an investment if they have to shell out a bit more money! [emoji16][emoji4]x

I also do as Hannahjane does and work out what I need to make per hour to make ends meet and take home a wage and worked my prices out based on that. X

hi luxe beauty. After reading all these posts ive increased my prices. Even though am mobile my services and treatments are as good as they would get in salon and also you are so right people will look after there nails more when they see it as an investment. Thanks so much for the advice

hi luxe beauty are u a salon or mobile ?

Hi Cassandra86 your welcome [emoji4] and your exactly right, you're giving clients the same treatment but in the comfort of their own home. Im a salon but with just myself working here x

Latest posts

Back