Prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hair By Jonathan

Reaction score
Needing help whether or not to charge my cut and blowdry price seperate to colour services or all one standard price. (Also what is a reasonable price for a cut and blowdry) i charge £15 at the moment for cut and blow dry. Is this too cheap or too expensive?

I am mobile also, i do not work in a salon.

I’m mobile too although most of my clients come to me. I charge £20 for a basic trim (length/layers) or £30 depending if its a restyle they want. Both prices Including blow-dry & style. You could do a special rate of £15 to kids/OAPs for cuts & blow-drys? Just a thought. Don’t undersell yourself. Especially if your travelling and not charging for it!

Charge the same as salon prices in your area.
What you are offering is a bespoke personal service where you come to them and give them 100% of your attention during the appointment. You’re not applying a colour and then doing a cut on someone else whilst it’s processing. You’re not distracted by answering the phone or chatting to other people during the appointment.

I charge premium prices and my clients are happy to pay them.

Latest posts

Back