Pricing advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belle Vie

Reaction score
I'm selling these and have had more interest than I expected - wasn't really expecting to sell any just yet so have no idea what I should be charging. What would you say was a fair price?

263328_10151359906691991_77056760_n.jpg

Wow they look fantastic! I can't b any help with the price but don't undersell yourself! They are handmade and one offs after all:D:D:D

Thanks so much, I've had 4 orders already and they want to know what I'm charging - oops, really need to think these things through properly in future! lol

I charge £20 for a shellac service (which these are made in) but although these take longer, they are worn less so I'm stuck x

They are amazing, I've seen this idea by a certain celebrity nail artist in Essex.
Silly question but do they have them sized first? I think you should charge £20 if not £22 as you will maybe be posting and also will you send glue too? I would happily pay £25 for these :)

Thank you, I'm just a bit worried that people will think £20 is a bit steep for such short term wear. These are standard sizes but have loose ones for different sizings too. I wasn't planning on sending glue with them because I don't want to recommend a particular brand - I'm not sure which is best. Was thinking of getting a load of the sticky tabs to put in some of those instead.

Well it's your artistic skill and time too.
Also i find that people that want 'cheap' will be trouble anyway.
They will probably be the ones that say they don't last or some don't fit etc.
Classy work calls for classy prices hehe

Latest posts

Back