Pricing for Marvelscara & Lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailsharon

Reaction score
Hi , was looking through posts about Marvelscara, but dont seem to see any pricing for treatments? Im wanting to add this treatment on a trial basis to see how it goes as i do lash extentions but its abit slow as most of my clients not all love the feeling and look of fullness ( not length ) and just have lashes done occasionally, so maybe by doing this treatment it would bring clients back in more regulary. Any suggestions would be great :hug: xx

Hi

I charge £15 for Marvelscara :)

Hi

I charge £15 for Marvelscaca

is that £15 just for Marverscaca application on its own ? And would u recommend combining lift / perming with Marvelscara or is it better applied on its own ? :hug: x

I charge £25 for marvelscara. I don't do a lift before, just using eyelash curlers is enough if the client wants more curl as the m'scara 'sets' the lashes when dry. That's why it's important to curl the lashes up, not brush down when applying x

Im planning on charging £30 maybe £35 for Xaggerate Mascara when Ive trained in it but when I was researching no where in the area offers this treatment and sooo many of the ladies who have filled in my questionnaire want it

Have a look see who else is offering that treatment and start asking your customers or potential customers

Hi I use Myscara and I charge £30 and very often do an offer for £25 xxx

Latest posts

Back