Pricing help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abicrunch

Reaction score
Hi

Sorry for the long post but I'm desperate to get some leaflets printed and need some help.

I've been doing nails but only part time since 2006. I gave up acrylic as I've had a few hand ops but have been doing shellac since it came out 6 years ago. I'm confident with my pricing for shellac which is £22 colour and £25 for French/rockstar. That includes soak off.

I've started doing acrylic again and I'm confident in it now but i only do it in friends and family so they only pay my friends/family rate of £20.

So if I charge £25 for a full set of acrylic extensions, was thinking £30 for shellac colour on top and £35 for glitter and maybe ring finger design to.

So how much should I charge for infills. I always find infills take longer and are a pain when they have shellac on top but lucky I have my efile. What should I charge for?

Infill on acrylic with shellac colour?
Infill on acrylic with shellac glitter.?

How much should I charge for stiletto acrylic.?

Also do you charge more for clients who are a 3/4 week Infill.

Do u think my pricing us ok. I use all genuine CND products.

If you want to look at my page on Facebook to see my work then please do. Abi's Tips & Toes. I'm a perfectionist so not that fast but I do a good job and my nails last too.

Thank u xx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    564.6 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    253.1 KB · Views: 33
Can anyone help with this xx

Sorry I don't do L&P so won't be able to help. :(

Infills are 'normally' £5-£8 cheaper than a new set
Why would you charge extra for stiletto?
I wouldn't charge extra for a late infill I would assess the nails and the set and then make a decision you may have a few nails that need to come off and redone that's when you can add or bump up the pricing

Latest posts

Back