Pricing scale for spray tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tars

Reaction score
For those of you who use more than one solution do you charge the same price for your tans??? I was just wondering as I want to offer a price scale so I can offer "credit crunch" (maybe not worded as that) tans.....does this sound really tacky??? I have found a second solution and maybe even a 3rd which is a great solution and even better priced....without putting it down I'd like to offer this at a cheaper rate (because financially i could) ....I have salon overheads to pay ( a %) which affects my profits as well as the cost of solution and the other bits and bobs.... What do you think??? Any opinions/advice greatfully received.

I charge £15 for all solutions I use!

How much are your tan's just now ?!

x

We charge the same for our tans but do have special offers sometimes on one.

I think that way we can offer the more price aware clients an alternative sometimes.

Tigi

I am Salon based and I usually charge £25.....have been doing a special offer @ £20 for the last 2 months and will start my new second solution at the same. The world and his wife are spray tanning in my area....starting at £10, as much as I think (and I hope my loyal clients do to) I'm worth the £25 some people don't have that to spend and I'd like to be able to compete without losing too much profit but still giving great tans. Do you see what I mean? I have to pay a % per tan, plus the solution and bits...I need to make it worth my while too and still keep my two other more expensive solutions!!!! :confused:

Latest posts

Back