Pricing structures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xShaz_23x

Reaction score
Could one of you kind geeks please send me a copy of your price list?. I am trying to draw up a list of prices for my new business but im lost lol i do acrylic l&p,manicure and pedicure. I started with the list but im looking at it and questioning it so would be really helpful if i could compare x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I also wanted to ask. Do you book removals and new sets in at the same time? What i mean is if u are working on a new set of nails would u book in a removal for the same time or would you have your removal seperate? I would like to think i could do the removal at the same time as the new set (go back and forth to the removal every ten mins) but was wondering if the other customer might think it was rude? Iv been doing nails over a year but i always booked seperate slots for these

Anyone? X

As regards to price lists it would be more beneficial for you to source price lists from salons in your area or look at their websites for the prices. Treatment prices can vary greatly with each area, products used & of course the experience of the therapist.
Personally, I would not book two clients in at the same time unless they requested it i.e. mother/daughter. :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know the basic prices around here just wasn't sure on what to put as difference between standard mani n deluxe etc. None iv found hav prices on display so far grrr lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Shaz,

Why don't you google local salons & take a look at their price lists?

Xx

I live in a small village n the ones iv looked at just use facebook with no prices displayed but il try a little further afield thanks :) x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

You need to work out your cost per service then work out how much you want your wage to be and work out how long the treatment will take you xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back