Pricing & treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellsbells86

Reaction score
Hey, your all so helpful and really appreciate it.
My question is pricing and treatment e.g

whats the info for basic, mini, express, luxury, spa,
because im creating my treatment and price list for mani and pedi, the gels, acrilic are straight forward.
Reason for asking different salons call them different things and have diff info, just want to know whats the best.
Thanks x

I'm afraid I can't help because I'm in the same situation as you, trying to work out what info to use on my price/treatment lists and how to price it.

I'd be interested to find out from those in the know too...

its difficult because ppl use different names and info, so yeah please help xxxx

Its not what is best, its personal perference;

Refresh/ mini/ tidy - usually file & varnish
Basic/ standard - usually file, cuticle tidy, massage, varnish
Luxury/ delux/ spa - usually the same as above with either heated mittens/booties or parrafin wax & hand exfoliation.

This is just a guide, you can call you manicure & pedicures whatever you like and include what you want in each you want to, always best to write a description so clients know what to expect.

Hope that helps, to get a better idea look at other salons websites/ pricelists so you can see what other people call & include in their manicures & pedicures. x

One way to work out your pricing is to set a minimum that you want to earn per hour. Then work out how long each treatment takes and price accordingly.
eg. £20 per hour, a half hour manicure = minimum £10

You also have to take into consideration what products you are using and how much this will cost.
eg a file and polish uses virtually no product, however a manicure uses lots of product, all of which has to be replaced, so obviously this will knock your price up!
Its a bit trial and error and market research for your area. If you get it wrong and set them too high, you can always put a special offer on and make people think theyre getting a bargain!!

Thank you, very helpful! xx

Have you tried looking at our local salons price lists, go round to them all and compare them and beat them all on price, that way if ur good enough u should get most the customers.

Good luck

Latest posts

Back