Princess pamper party's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicky09

Reaction score
i now feel ready that i want to add princess pamper partys to my price listings as i've had quite a few mums ask me if i do them. im a qualified nail technician so the only treatments i could really offer is mini manicures and pedicures and nail art, is there anything else i could add that i dont need to be qualified for E.G. putting a little eyeshadow and lip gloss on maybe and a spritz of glitter hairspray but don't know if i need to be qualified to do thi8s? or anything else if anyone has any suggestions that would be fab :)

Last edited:
hi im thinking of doing the same so a few ideas i thought of depending on childs ages were,buy some fairy cakes let the kids decorate them,fake tattos,hair braiding and curling playing twister,u could also take a little cd player along and do limbo dancing,the princess partys dont have to be all based on beauty,hope this helps x

Hiya, I do quite a few parties, you can see what I offer on my website, Diva Nailz Mini Diva Childrens Birthday Parties Nails Tattoos Glitter Face Painting they love the glitter tattoos but you need some kind of skin related qualification to get insurance to do them, I have a spray tanning cert which my insurance is happy to accept, I take along nail tips and polish and stripers and they design their own nail art, I usually run a little comp and get one of the parents to choose a winner and I supply a little prize, also they love drawing round their hand and designing nail art on paper, you can do the make up and hair too, I have a hair dresser that comes sometimes and does their hair for them, obviously mum books and pays for this seperately, I always tell mum to have a few things ready just incase they get done too quickly and are getting bored, tho its usually under 6's that this happens with.. hope thats given you a few ideas... Claire xx

thanks claire and jakes mommy some great idea's :) i know i need to have a skin related qualification to fo glitter tattoo's which i'll hopefully have by the end of the year :) but do i need this to put a little bit of lip gloss and eyeshadow on the kids?? i have come up with quite a few idea's now after looking thru this site and other ppl's sites that offer party's, i've come up with 3 different packages for 3 different age ranges just putting the finishing touches to the packages atm :) thankyou all for your help xx

Latest posts

Back