Princess parties?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tashastalons

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Was just thinking up business ideas in my head and wondered if anyone does any princess parties and if you get enough work and earnings from it?
I know the hours would be unsociable but would like it to work round my normal selfemployed nail tech job.

Would be great for any advise or replies thanks.xx

Hi,
what exactly is a princess party?
Or am i being a bit dim
Kristy

Sorry didnt really explain very well! lol

Princess parties are like pamper parties for children 6 - 13, you go to someones house or where ever party is held and you have to sort of host it by face painting, nails, hair, dressing up and I suppose play games.

I was just thinking whether anyone does this as a business and if they do well from doing it?

Or if it just wasnt a popular thing to do?

thanks, and sorry my head dosent work very well sat after work lol

:)

Hiya, I do these, they are popular but I wouldnt rely on them I run it along side my nail and tanning business and I also do the ladies pamper evenings again popular, you can get parties from a party if you do your advertising right and make it fun for the girls... advertise in the school magazines and places like that... here is the link to my web page hth..
Diva Nailz Mini Diva Childrens Birthday Parties Nails Tattoos Glitter Face Painting
If you want to know anything else drop me a pm.
Claire x

Hi Claire!

Thanks for your reply very helpful and have just had a nose at your website which I think is brilliant! How did you create your website was it free to create?

If I do go into princess pamper parties I will def be working it around my normal job.

If I have anymore questions ill let you know! xxx:)

Hi, Glad it helped, I built my website myself using Front Page and the lovely Ruth Mills hosts it for me so yeah it was kinda free, I just pay Ruth the hosting fee. If you are concidering a website and your not very technical minded def give Ruth a shout you can find her in my friends list. hth. Claire x

Hi just a quick one, I work as a professional face painter around my job and it brought me an extra £3500 last year this was by doing about 4 hours a week on average, so maybe you could offer yourself as a Facepainter .. Just a thought :) I know once I qualify I as a nail tech then I will continue with the face painting. I also advertise Princess Parties but to be honest this has never really kicked off.

Latest posts

Back