Princess parties pricing and party bags?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv just done my first proper princess party (iv done them for friends children for practise).

It went SO well :) There was 5 10 and 11 year olds, they all had a mini pedicure (foot soak, file, polish, glitter) file and polish fingers with nail art stickers, and a face mask.

I kept it simple but they all said they loved it and want me to come to their birthdays, infact one girl said it was "epic" :lol:

I was there for 2 hours and took some fizzy flavoured water, some fairy cakes, and party bags (with my business card and discount voucher).

Iv got another booked for a week on sunday, this time for 12!!! EEK! Im fairly confident it will be fine tho :)

I didnt take too many polishes, glitters etc so they werent over whelmed with choice. I did have one girl ask me for "false nails" but she wasnt dissapointed once she saw the glitter.

Turqoise was very popular which suprised me, they all had it on their fingers, and i only took it on the off chance that there would be a tom boy.

Im absolutely shattered now but feeling rather proud of myself

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got one soon, hard deciding on what to put in there party bag and how to rotate them with out getting bored :) x

I put in

my business card/discount voucher

handmade minature soap in organza bag

hello kitty notepad

silly bandz (shaped elastic bands)

a few wrapped sweets

hairclips

The way I rotated was

All soaked feet together (let them choose colours while soaking feet)

Applied face masks one by one in turn

took feet out and dried in turn

took face masks off in turn

file and base coat in turn

polish and glitter in turn

top coat in turn

by now they have all decided what they want on their fingers

I did file and polish plus nail art stickers on one girl at a time while the others were eating party food and dancing.

Nobody seemed to get bored and their was lots of fun and giggling. Im suprised how much I enjoyed it too!

How do you apply glitter to polish? X

It was a very fine glitter, so just sprinkled a tiny bit on straight after applying polish and then sealed with top cot x

Brilliant. i have my last day on cnd complete course, I cant wait to get started. Can i ask, for all of the obove that was included, how much did you charge per child? Also a silly question I know, but you said you soaked all 10 girls feel at the same time, how did you do that? 10 pedicure bowls? X

Great! What mask did you use and what did you charge per person? if you dont mind me asking :wink2: x

Hi sorry i wasnt very clear, there were 5 girls age 10 to 11, and i charged £50 but the mums knows she had a discount

Sorry it was me not reading it correctly, its been a long day, thankyou for your reply x

That's great news-WELL DONE!
I have a party booked for the 22nd. Six girls aged about 8/9

I'm planning on doing glitter and nail stickers and rhinestones.

Did you do rhinestones? Did you apply them into the wet polish or add a small amount of glue to them?

Did you do bags for everyone or just the birthday girl?

Well Done again

x

Yes I did party bags for each of the girls, they didnt cost much at all as i keep my eye out for little bits in the sales etc, and means each girl goes home saying how much she loved it, and there parent has my card and a discount voucher for themselves and for their daughters party.

Oh and yes I used a bowl for each girl, I just got some nice red washing up bowls, you can jazz them up with hot stones in the bottom, or petals, or glitter in the water, and they are really quick and easy to steralise.

I only charged £50 for the 2 hours as Id only done friends children before so thought I may be a bit nervous and that might reflect in my work, but i wasnt nervous....I was too busy!

Ooops forgot to answer about rhinestones.

No I didnt use them, I thought about it but decided to just offer nail stickers for fingers and glitter on toes as I didnt want to offer too much choice and thought they might be too fiddly and time consuming

Well done! Glad to see you enjoyed it! :) xxx

I gave the girls a nail file each and a mini oil to look after there nails. It looks super proper and the parents were well impressed.
The girls do it regularly and been told there nails are looking great.

I charged £12 each child or £10 if there was more children.
They loved it!

Latest posts

Back