Printers in Glasgow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TweezerHappy

Reaction score
I was going to use vistaprint for my business cards but by the time you upgrade the paper, full colour on the back, upload your own logo and add delivery it's not as dirt cheap as you think.

If it's not that much more I'd rather use a local printer.

Can anyone recommend a printer in Glasgow?
Posted via Mobile Device

I was going to use vistaprint for my business cards but by the time you upgrade the paper, full colour on the back, upload your own logo and add delivery it's not as dirt cheap as you think.

Posted via Mobile Device

These are not in Glasgow but they are dead cheap and offer free delivery. His quality is superb too. www.hotsaucesolutions.co.uk it may take you to his new webite. But e-mail him and ask him for quotes and he will amaze you at his prices.

Kate x

These are not in Glasgow but they are dead cheap and offer free delivery. His quality is superb too. www.hotsaucesolutions.co.uk it may take you to his new webite. But e-mail him and ask him for quotes and he will amaze you at his prices.

Kate x

Thanks, I'll check them out.
Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

Hi There, we use a company called Minute Man...you should check them out. Their quality is fantastic.

HTH's

Dont book any printer until you check out bimbodesign.com Lynsey is amazing and i've had a few printers look at my work before and I was always disappointed with price and service. Lynsey designed my price list and printed them for me and I've done leaflet drops with them and had a MASSIVE response from them. I believe when you do leaflet drops you have to post something that looks interesting otherwise people throw them away and Lynsey even did a special offer on mine which have had clients coming in and I was fully booked last week (the 1st week ever!)
Needless to say I've found my lifetime printer now and I wouldn't touch or even consider another printer now. She's currently making a vinyl sign for me and recommend a friend cards because I know her work is 2nd to none and I can relax when she's dealing with my business. Cant recommend her enough and her prices are spot on!

Latest posts

Back