Printing consultation forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marshmalotoast

Reaction score
I was just wondering if you geeks print your own at home, or get them printed somewhere?

Also if anyone has examples of mobile consultation forms they don't mind sharing, I would love to see them :)

My printer has died so trying to work out if it is worth buying a new one rather than shell out for printing with a company.

Thanks x

Hi Marshmallotoast,
I recently took advantage of a Vistaprint offer, if you go to www.Vistaprint.co.uk click business-stationary-compliment cards or post cards. You get around 10 that you design yourself for about £5. I did this and then when they arrived I took one of them to Staples and made lots of colour photocopies, they were about 5p each to do so. Much cheaper than any other way as you then don't pay vat or delivery charges etc. Just remember to always keep one hard copy for future reprints. They're really easy to do and you will then be offered more free stuff ie, business cards, posters, bumper stickers, banners, posters etc. I now have a full set of everything with the same design and have even done my own website through them which costs £5.99 per month. Again, everything from pens, mugs and my website all match making everything look really professional. I've had so many hits on my website and people are quite impressed by it. Not bad considering it only took me an afternoon to do.
Hope this little tip helps, it did for me!
x

Thanks fakeit...

I will definitely check them out x

I do my own on Microsoft word. Then print out when i need more for new clients.

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Ha! I was just doing the same last night - my manicure/pedicure ones are 2 pages long and that's with cutting stuff out. Is that normal? ;)

Latest posts

Back