Prison break

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julie dean

Reaction score
has anyone been watching prison break its realy good and the guy Michael is so goregous its worth watching it for him, take a look at it its on Tuesday at 11.00

Don't watch the tele much - too busy geeking:lol: but do I love life on mars which is on on a mon night - will have a look next week:cool:

Oh I love this show...waiting for the next season to start in March. Did it just start over there or are you guys in the second season already??

Don't you just hate that little southern trouble maker guy???? :evil:

Micheal is gorgeous with those beautiful blue eyes!!!!!! :Grope:

nope we're on the first series.. you mean there's more? hehe

it's on first at 10pm on a Monday (ch 5), it's fab... back to back after ITV's Northern Lights, which I'm totally hooked on... ahh Robson :lick: lol

OOOOOh you guys just wait...I won't spoil the plot, but it gets very, very, very interesting!!!!!!!! You will stay on the edge of your seats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The end of season 2 was tonight........OMG!!! Can't wait til you guys see it!!! Anyone want any spoilers??? I'll tell....:lol:

I love Prison Break and are also in the first season now. Please!!!!! Tell me what is happening in the second series.

I drool and dream about Michael. He is so divine.

Monique said:
I love Prison Break and are also in the first season now. Please!!!!! Tell me what is happening in the second series.

I drool and dream about Michael. He is so divine.
I will pm you and tell you as I don't want to spoil it for the others...ooh, child wait til I tell you!!!!

you mean there is more... how long can those poor thing stay in prison for.. sorry girls but i have to go more towards lincon than micheal.. have you seen him on another web site WITH hair.. just makes me want to grab it in my hands..lol pm me more details on next season..

Sorry, but I think Lincoln over acts sometimes. He doesn't seem to be a born actor.

But some info for you didn't know, Lincoln played in Blade Trinity as the bad guy.

Monique said:
Sorry, but I think Lincoln over acts sometimes. He doesn't seem to be a born actor.

But some info for you didn't know, Lincoln played in Blade Trinity as the bad guy.
oh i know .. but its not his acting im after lol

Glad to see I'm not the only one !

Wentworth Miller is so gorgeous. I don't do famous people, but this guy has really grabbed my attention. I would be MORE than happy if he knocked on my door !

Not wanting to spoil things for you, but if you go to this web site, you can get the whole of series 1

http://www.fox.com/prisonbreak/features/

If you are a die hard fan like me, this site has got some FAB photo's of him.

http://allstars-online.net/WMillergal01.html

I think I'm in love ......

River

PS: Wentworth first starred as David in Dinotopia and also played as Coleman Silk in The Human Stain.

He’s also not just a pretty face. He graduated from Princeton University with a BA in English and was born in Chipping Norton !!

Oooooooooooooh I think both Micheal and Lincoln are gorgeous and I dont miss an episode, I sky+ it every week just incase I miss a bit !!!

I wouldn't mind being locked up for a few hours with either of them:)

salmonsa said:
I wouldn't mind being locked up for a few hours with either of them:)

Lock me up with Michael PLEASE !!! Oh, the dirty things that go through my mind ....:)

River

River said:
Lock me up with Michael PLEASE !!! Oh, the dirty things that go through my mind ....:)

River

Glad to know it wasn't just me then :lol:

julie dean said:
has anyone been watching prison break its realy good and the guy Michael is so goregous its worth watching it for him, take a look at it its on Tuesday at 11.00
OOOhhh yes YUM YUM hes sooo nice xxx

Oh!! You naughty girl you!! :green:

HappyHands said:
oh i know .. but its not his acting im after lol

Girls,

Ms. Matrix gave me an update, but it would appear that we are currently watching season 2 already !

I think in the UK they have put season 1 & 2 together (back to back) without a break, so we didn't even realise that we were watching season 2 at the moment !

We have another 5 episodes to go then it's finished ! :cry:

Where will I get my Wentworth fix then .... :cry: :cry:

River

Girls,

FABULOUS NEWS !!!

Ms. Matrix and I have been chatting and it would appear that there will be a season 3 starting in America in August !! Woo hoo !!!

That means we should get it by Sept / Oct this year. It's going to be a long, frustrating wait.

River

OH MY GOD !!!

How can they just leave us like that ! I've just sat and chewed off two of my nails due to sheer tension !

As if it's not bad enough leaving us with a cliff hanger like that, season 3 will only start showing in the UK next year :eek: :eek:

Ms. Matrix, you are going to HAVE to keep me up to date when it starts in August in the US. I don't think I'll be able to cope otherwise.

River

Latest posts

Back