Pro Forma form

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choc choc

Reaction score
sorry not sure where to post this thread (sorry if its in the wrong place). but wonderd if any one can help, have been asked by a local school where I am going to be doing a pamper evening to fill out a pro forma form have never seen or heard of one before just like to know what i am filing out before hand , I know it is somethink to do with insurance but they have already seen my insurance details. thanks in advance.

A pro-forma is like a pre-advisory invoice/info sheet. Some organisations have them so they can get all the info they need for their systems up front.

Its nothing to worry about....standard procedure for lots of bigger organisations. In fact it can be quite good for you and give you an assurance that you will get paid!

or in other words... a quote :D

or in other words... a quote :D

Smartypants :green:

But, to be fair, its often on the the 'clients' own paperwork, can ask for other info, and can be a bit daunting if you've never done one before!

OK....a posh quote! :lol:

If you like I can email a copy of a template of my pro forma invoice for you to edit as your own. x

Just PM me if you would like me to

thank you so much for your help

Latest posts

Back