Pro Gel course vs gel and acrylic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hi all
I have 2 options for completing a course. 1 is to complete a 12 day gel nails pro course(60 hours). 2nd option is to do a 6 day gel (30 hours) and 6 day day acrylic nail course(30 hours) together and practice a lot thereafter. Can't make up my mind as to what's best. Plz guide.

Both, knowledge is power, you can never be too well trained.

Make sure that the course results in a recognised qualification that is insurable.

Make sure that the course results in a recognised qualification that is insurable.
Its Khda certified. And it's an offshoot of one of the best nail salons in uae

Both, you never know when a client will come to the door and ask for 1 or another

both are good and both are needed, but since I get you need someone to just choose for you
start with gel polish and acrylic.
Gel polish application is popular on its own and you'll get many clients just for that.

Do the gel and acrylic one first (you can always look into doing the pro gel later).

Acrylic is quite popular in Dubai, but it's not always easy to find a great tech working with acrylic, especially one thats work doesn't often have lifting and service breakdown.

I completed the gels course. Will wait out for acrylics coz I believe my dad nativity wasn't thorough enough. I have to find a different institute

I completed the gels course. Will wait out for acrylics coz I believe my dad nativity wasn't thorough enough. I have to find a different institute
Did you end up going to the one you previously mentioned?

If so I'd suggest reaching out to Momentum and doing a CND course as many will attest to their education is second to none, alternatively speak with blissology, I'm not sure if they offer any NSI education or if it's just product distribution.

Latest posts

Back