Pro Impression nail tips help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetie_pie

Reaction score
My pro impression advance smile tips arrived today, I had a quick try with them on one of my nails, I believe these are blendless? I blended slightly, just so the line didn't look so prominent, however It still looks like I have the white shadow under my acrylic, although these do look better then the shadow I was getting with the dura tips, is this normal? Or am I just too fussy? I

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1397134080619.jpg
    1397134080619.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 264
Anyone :(

Anyone at all? I'm doing a full set tonight and worried they will look awful :(

The only white I can see is where your natural nail still has a little white on it xx

Do you mean I should file down the free edge completely? The white (although more noticeable off camera) is below the natural free edge X

Maybe try use a light pink acrylic instead of clear ? It won't show through as much x

I used the nsi attraction powder in sheer pink, maybe try a darker pink? X

I'm only just training tbh Hun but of your still having problems with pink acrylic either use a white tip or take away the white free edge
Here's some I've done before the colour application

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397466808.694944.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397466829.115508.jpg
Quite self explanatory
First ones clear tips with clear acrylic overlay
Second ones white tip with pink overlay
(Seconds ones not brilliant I did them on myself lol)

Also if your going to French them after or colour them then you won't see that white

You said this had pink acrylic? Have you filed over it? It looks very shiny xx

She wants natural overlay then painted she plans to swap and change the nail varnish, so not a problem unless she decides she wants to go natural on occasion :/ I'm still only training too but off college for the holidays, so no one to ask. This is the sheer pink but buffed to a shine. X

I have radiant pink, extreme pink, purely pink and purely pink mask. Maybe one of those would be better? X

Hi... I also use pro impressions tips.. I think I have uploaded pics Ive only just passed my acrylics last month

Attachments

• Facebook-20140321-062933.jpg
    Facebook-20140321-062933.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 180
  • Facebook-20140321-063401.jpg
    Facebook-20140321-063401.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 153
Try purely pink x

Latest posts

Back