Pro Tip Clips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've not adjusted mine at all, it would be a pain in the backside to do this every time someone had removal.

I've tried different things for my pads, such as folded up soft landings, half of a round cotton pad and lastly the cotton wool balls (roughly one ball per hand) and nothing has worked as well as the balls because of them moulding to the shape of the nail.

Do you know if the ones off eBay can be used on toes? I'm quite 😡 that I shelled out £50 of hard earned dosh and bought a set from Sweet Squared only to find that I can get a full set of about £5 off eBay! Why on earth S2 need to charge so much for these things is beyond me!!!!

There are some on ebay that advertise them as for toes, but when you scroll down and they show a photograph of them in the packet, it says fingers and toes. Basically, they include a large clip that would be suitable for a thumb or a big toe.

The price is something I'm trying not to dwell on as it's clear from those using the ebay ones that they are doing the same job as the other ones that we have paid a premium for. I bought both fingers and toes at Olympia out of desperation to improve my removals. You live and learn.

There are some on ebay that advertise them as for toes, but when you scroll down and they show a photograph of them in the packet, it says fingers and toes. Basically, they include a large clip that would be suitable for a thumb or a big toe.

The price is something I'm trying not to dwell on as it's clear from those using the ebay ones that they are doing the same job as the other ones that we have paid a premium for. I bought both fingers and toes at Olympia out of desperation to improve my removals. You live and learn.

Do these on eBay actually work though? The design looks slightly different? Can anyone confirm? 10 Wearable Plastic Acrylic Nail Art UV Gel Polish Remover Wrap Cleaner Clip Cap | eBay

I've bought the cheap ones off eBay and have to say I think they're brilliant, ensures full contact with the nail nice and snug which my magis didn't no matter how I put them on, removal has been very challenging but these have made it a dream!!

I've bought the cheap ones off eBay and have to say I think they're brilliant, ensures full contact with the nail nice and snug which my magis didn't no matter how I put them on, removal has been very challenging but these have made it a dream!!

Just the answer I was hoping for :) Thank you

I've been using my,pro tip clips for a while now and I love them for acrylic removal but for gel II and shellac I much prefer foil, so much easier.

I've been using my,pro tip clips for a while now and I love them for acrylic removal but for gel II and shellac I much prefer foil, so much easier.

Interesting.... so what part of it is easier? I thought the whole reason behind these clips was to make the whole process easier x

For those of you that have used Protip Clips from SS, when they are on do they clip on with a little pressure?

I'm finding cheaper alternatives do not appear to clip down with a lot of pressure!

I've ordered some of the cheapie ones from eBay. I DREAD removal, for some reason it takes SO long! Really hope these help.

Ive decided to sell mine. Can't get them to work properly. Tried all sorts and still free edge wont remove well. I need to get my £££ back :(

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ive decided to sell mine. Can't get them to work properly. Tried all sorts and still free edge wont remove well. I need to get my £££ back :(

Are these the SS ones?

Yep the SS one :(

I've got this problem too. I don't understand why some people are loving them and finding them easy and then some of us just can't get the blooming things to remove the product. Can't be many ways of putting a peg on a finger lol. Such a waste of money!

I've got this problem too. I don't understand why some people are loving them and finding them easy and then some of us just can't get the blooming things to remove the product. Can't be many ways of putting a peg on a finger lol. Such a waste of money!

I know ive lent them to my friend who is a beauty therapist who also does nails to see if its 'just' me. But 'no' she cant get them to work properly......yet she bought £10 ones from BioSculpture and hers worked very well!!! Time to sell them on sadly :(

Could it be a quality assurance issue? Have you tried your friend's BioSculpture ones? You could have a dud set???

Could it be a quality assurance issue? Have you tried your friend's BioSculpture ones? You could have a dud set???

Her BioSculpture ones work fine she's using them on all her clients yet mine dont work for her or me!!

Maybe you need to ask for a new set as they could be faulty?

Latest posts

Back