Pro Tip Clips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the cheap version on Ebay (the ones with "Nails" printed on each one and they come in white, pink or purple). I have been happily using them with no problems, in fact I love them. However, the high cost of Protip Clips had me really wondering if they were worth the extra money. Recently I managed to buy some from another tech for about half the retail price, but they were still more than four times the amount of the ebay versions.

I have to say that the cheaper ones are actually better. Protip Clips are fine for short and flat nails but they are awful for long and curved nails whereas the cheap ones are excellent for all nail shapes. There is no way that the Protip Clips look any more professional and the only advantage I can see is that the thumb one is bigger whereas with the cheap versions occasionally a client's thumb doesn't fit.

I know some are saying that we should support the person who designed Protip Clips because she invented the idea. However when they are nearly 10 x the cost it is difficult for anyone in business to justify buying them.

Just jumping on this post... Love the fingers clips but how are the toes ones? Are they worth also buying? X

I've bought the cheap ones off eBay and have to say I think they're brilliant, ensures full contact with the nail nice and snug which my magis didn't no matter how I put them on, removal has been very challenging but these have made it a dream!!

I have the eBay ones too. They're so good and at such a fab price, I have several sets. Definitely recommend. Not used foils once for removing shellac since I've had these and all my clients comment on how amazing they are.

Latest posts

Back