Pro V tanning system/ inflatable tent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aimzimac

Reaction score
Hi guys I am buying a new tan machine and tent and am tempted to go all out and get the pro v machine which works out pretty pricey but looks fab and an inflatable tent.. any opinions? the inflatable tent Im thinking cause it stores away so small and neat compared to the regular tents and Im doing my treatments from one room in my house and the pro v is meant to be a quieter spray and also its supposed to be a great airbrush effect sprayer.. would love to hear anyone's opinions.... or am I mad should i just go for a regular tent and a piglet machine for half the price?
thanks guys
Amy

Hello! I've not heard much about the pro v but we use an inflatable tent at the salon I work in and it's amazing! Pops up and down so quickly and stores really easily. Our one can be washed in the washing machine aswell so no faffing around with spraying it down with water & couch roll! It's a god send! Unfortunately I can't give much help on the actual gun. The inflatable is quite noisy though so may contradict the quieter machine.. Hope this may have helped?!

Latest posts

Back