proactiv solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corrine1983

Reaction score
hey all,
ive just bought some proactiv soution as a treat for myself having heard that its really good. just wondering if any of you geeks have tried it and what did you think of it?:)

You know I've been wanting to try proactiv and I have a cousin who uses it. It seems to be working like it's burning off the top layer of her skin or something. She's been using it about 3 months and her only complaint:irked: is the redness on her face. Let me know how it turns out for you

You know I've been wanting to try proactiv and I have a cousin who uses it. It seems to be working like it's burning off the top layer of her skin or something. She's been using it about 3 months and her only complaint:irked: is the redness on her face. Let me know how it turns out for you
yes i will do im really excited to try it, a lot of the stars use it but you cant just go on their word.

i used it for 2 years its fab - works wonders wish i had before and after pics to show u. every comments how nicer skin i have now!! xx

hey all,
ive just bought some proactiv soution as a treat for myself having heard that its really good. just wondering if any of you geeks have tried it and what did you think of it?:)

Hi Corrine
Why do you want to try ProActiv? Do you have a skin problem at the moment?

The best way of choosing skin products, especially for your face is to check out the ingredients that the product is made from.

I had a major breakout (well major to me!:) ) sometime last year and got really worried. My sister who lives in America suggested ProActiv, which she sent by post for me.

I did some research on the product and found that it contains a small amount of peroxide in it. To be honest, that scared me a bit, so I didnt used the products. I gave it back to my sister!

At the moment I am using Nimue, which I buy from Sassy Hassy, another geek who's a moderator on here!
I love the stuff, all the ingredients are natural, like tea tree oil etc.

Remember too, skin care is also about maintaining a healthy diet, skin care routine and drinking lots of water.

P.S. It also helps to read reviews about products before you buy them...

HTHs XX

Latest posts

Back