Problem client with nano rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im a beauty geek but have been watching this thread for a couple of days you poor thing, this girl sounds like an absolute nightmare and is completely out of order with the things she is saying to you chin up hun. It says more about her!x

OMG hun I really hope you OK! Xx

I'm a beauty geek too, not sure why I read this to be honest, but just wanted to send you a hug.

In my experience there are some clients that are going to be like this! Nothing you do will appease them. I had something similar a while back with a client, totally knocked my confidence to the point I wanted to quit doing a certain treatment!

Please, please Hun, do not let 1 idiot put you off. It's them not you. I know how it feels, but you need to dust yourself down, put it down to experience and get right back in there.

Sarah xx

Oh my god I hope you are alright but please don't cancel your clients it will make your fear worse get out tere and do your clients don't let one chancer who needs money ruin your business x

This isn't nice but chin up you have other clients that were happy with your service this means something you are capable of what you do!! 😀

Thanks everyone. Since the police have been to see her I haven't heard another word. Hopefully this is the end of it! I think just because i'm pregnant I'm less capable of dealing with the stress. Just going to focus on me and baby until after he is born and then get back into it. Thanks for the nice comments and hugs though, it's actually a lesson learned too not to give away too much for free and if in doubt about a client just don't do it. I suppose I can thank her for that.

Bless you! You have done really really well. Concentrate on baby:) she is one out of a hundred others you have done. And she's probably not got a good word to say about anyone she has ever met!!! Cow !!!! Makes me mad. Hugs for u x x

Latest posts

Back