problem colour????!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marie.st

Reaction score
hi all,
i need a bit of help with a troublesome client!
she had half head blonde highlights, but then decided she wanted to go to more of a natural shade.
i pre-piged with Goldwell... a heavy gold.... cant remember exactly what, then re-coloured with a 6 warm brown. this looked more like an 8 but the client was pleased!
she returned 6 weeks later and i re-applied the 7 natural/gold but the previous colour had faded and this come out more like a 8 again!!! but this time u could clearly see the previous highlights!!!
i have spoken to her and im going to re-colour on saturday. she is willing to go a bit darker if that will provide the coverage but im unsure what to use, im thinking 6 warm and 7 natural mix???
any ideas? and should i use permanent again or try a quasi?
thanks guys!

Personally I use quasi for this type of colouring due to the pigment action and porosity problems. It will keep fading for a while anyway, whether you use a quasi or a permanent, so it is better to maintain condition than keep swelling the hair with a permanent tint.

Latest posts

Back