Problem registering as Pro on CND website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pippit

Reaction score
Have tried loads of times to register as a pro on the CND website. But every time I enter my details, it keeps saying my postcode and phone number are invalid!
I have tried entering then in everyway I can imagine and not got anywhere.
I have emailed CND, but after a week still have not had a reply.

Has anyone else experienced a problem registering? How did you sort it out?

If you are trying to register on the CND website then it may be set up to accept only US postal codes.

If you are looking to register for purchasing then you need to do it on Welcome - Sweet Squared as they are the uk distributors.

I thought that, but it does allow you to choose UK for the country. However, this could still be why.

It would be a shame if we can't use it in the UK , i was interested in the education section.

Hi

I had the same problem yesterday and emailed them. They said it is a new site and they are having problems at the moment. Have emailed them asking when I can register but havent heard back yet... I want to get hold of the step by steps.

Sweet Squared have education info on their site for UK peeps.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

i rang sweet squared and im sure they helped me to register

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I do t want to sound utterly thick. I can't find the education I've clicked on the education tab but it doesn't have anything there apart from phone number to book a course ect xx

Im looking for the step by step instructions for all the product ranges, which I think are only on CND.com

Latest posts

Back