Problem with Sienna X going orange?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karenrose

Reaction score
Spray Tanned a girl yesterday morning at her house, as I hadnt met her before I made sure I took all solutions with me. She was very pale and wanted a natural colour. So I opted for the 8% and thought I would see how it looked once I done her and decide whether to do it again or not.
Everything was fine once I sprayed her and also gave her a light spray afterwards.
She text me a few hours ago to say she washed after 5 hours and she was very orange and how can she get it off asap. Now Iv not seen her so I dont know how orange she is or if infact she is orange at all.

Anybody else had any problems with 8% going orange?

Hey

Never had this myself. Did she exfoliate? Did she have any product on the skin like moisturizers? Was she on any meds? My best advice would be to call Sienna and speak to one of the trainers.

Sorry I cannot help!!!

Sarah

Hey same here, never ever had a problem with any if the solutions, especially the 8% and some of my clients are as pale as they come. I think you really need to see her yourself and judge from there, also do call sienna they have always been very helpful whenever I've called with any questions or problems.

I have olive skin and can take a 12/14 % with most solutions no problem. I receieved an 8% sample from sienna x and it turned me a fab shade of orange :confused: which was a shame as i liked the smell of the solution and it also lasted for a good 2 weeks :eek: at the same shade!!
Can't explain the reason for it but it happened!

Thanks for the replies!
Think it must just be some peoples skins that dont take too well! Just like when dark shades dont go dark on them!
She hasnt asked me to go round etc just asked how to get it off asap. Is exfoliating the only way to help speed it up coming off?
x

As with most tans there's not a quick fix to removing it and in my experience I've found exfoliating aggressively will cause patchiness which looks a lot worse but have a look at previous threads on removing tan as some people have mentioned using babyoil, have a search coz there is alot on removing tan.

Latest posts

Back