Problem with Transform delivery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
I ordered a colour ring from transform and texted her and she replied saying that's fine and she'll add some hair samples in aswell. I paid £7.20 for next day delivery.
I then realised only 20 mins after ordering the ring I had put my old address by mistake in a rush to order it before I left, I texted her straight away saying can you change my adress please but if it's too late then obviously it's my own fault.
... Got no reply. Then for a further two days I got no reply. She said she hadn't got my texts.. When I had been texting other people who all had got my texts fine. So I texted her back saying okay can you just let me know where the ring is because I ordered it 4 days ago now I paid £7.20 for delevery and you said you have it in stock before I ordered it. Also can I just know if u did change the address or not.. No reply.
Has anyone else had a problem with transform?
I will be getting a refund as I don't pay £7.20 delivery to still not have it and I don't want to order hair if this is what it's like -.-!

You could try actually speaking to someone?

You know that thing we all used to do in the olden days with a telephone, lol? ;)

You could try actually speaking to someone?

You know that thing we all used to do in the olden days with a telephone, lol? ;)
I obviously just said I have tried to get a hold of her? Why do people on here just reply stating the obvious instead of trying to help anyone lol

And your comment was hilarious may I add

AcidPerm means ringing them.

I ordered a colour ring from transform and texted her and she replied saying that's fine and she'll add some hair samples in aswell. I paid £7.20 for next day delivery.
I then realised only 20 mins after ordering the ring I had put my old address by mistake in a rush to order it before I left, I texted her straight away saying can you change my adress please but if it's too late then obviously it's my own fault.
... Got no reply. Then for a further two days I got no reply. She said she hadn't got my texts.. When I had been texting other people who all had got my texts fine. So I texted her back saying okay can you just let me know where the ring is because I ordered it 4 days ago now I paid £7.20 for delevery and you said you have it in stock before I ordered it. Also can I just know if u did change the address or not.. No reply.
Has anyone else had a problem with transform?
I will be getting a refund as I don't pay £7.20 delivery to still not have it and I don't want to order hair if this is what it's like -.-!

Hi Maisie

I placed an order last Wednesday evening which hasn't arrived yet however, I did see on Transform's facebook page they were closing for a 2 day stock check on Thursday & Friday so I'm inclined to put the delay with my order down to this. I have previously ordered from them once and they were excellent that time, with quick delivery. Just for a ETA for this recent order, I tried (that novelty antiquated communication route ;) telephoning Transform but there was no response and I also messaged them yesterday via facebook with no response yet. In the past they have been very quick at responding so I'm just putting this down to the 2 day stock closure possibly causing a backlog they are trying to work through?

I have used transform for one set of nano rings and i am refitting them on Friday. I always found them helpful and the hair seems to be lasting fine.

AcidPerm means ringing them.
I work 12-11 at night not going to ring someone that late at ni
Hi Maisie

I placed an order last Wednesday evening which hasn't arrived yet however, I did see on Transform's facebook page they were closing for a 2 day stock check on Thursday & Friday so I'm inclined to put the delay with my order down to this. I have previously ordered from them once and they were excellent that time, with quick delivery. Just for a ETA for this recent order, I tried (that novelty antiquated communication route ;) telephoning Transform but there was no response and I also messaged them yesterday via facebook with no response yet. In the past they have been very quick at responding so I'm just putting this down to the 2 day stock closure possibly causing a backlog they are trying to work through?
yeah I didn't really know what was going on, she said she wasn't getting my texts but then when i send a text complaining she suddenly gets it and replies straight away... I just don't know why you'd tell someone there get something on Friday and then not let them know U haven't sent it when she knew I was paying quite alot for delivery. Bit disappointed as everyone says such good things about the hair:( couldn't ring as I work 11/12-11 and don't like pesetering people on there weekend lol

If you paid for next day delivery then the person named has to sign for the item. So get the tracking number from transform and ring Royal Mail as you might be able to pick it up.

i don't think she even posted it and Royal Mail always leave a note if you miss a parcel for you to go collect it with the note so not too sure
If you paid for next day delivery then the person named has to sign for the item. So get the tracking number from transform and ring Royal Mail as you might be able to pick it up.[/QUOTE

But she has apologised and offered me a refund so I won't keep complaining :)

i don't think she even posted it and Royal Mail always leave a note if you miss a parcel for you to go collect it with the note so not too sure
They would leave a note at the address on the package, you have already said you entered the wrong address.

I don't think this was Transforms fault.

They would leave a note at the address on the package, you have already said you entered the wrong address.

I don't think this was Transforms fault.
Did you read what I actually wrote? I said I asked her to change back the address only 20 mins after I placed the order but also added i know it's MY own fault if it's too late and it's not too much of a problem. I didn't say I was unhappy about the adress situation. I said I'm un happy about the miss communication when it would of only taken a text to say no we didn't get a chance to change it to let me know where it was going, and why I haven't received it when I paid for next day delevery. So please read what I post before commenting to avoid me explaining over again:)

Ofcourse I read it. She didn't get your text, it happens. The first mistake was yours and I suggested you would be covered by Royal Mail if the item was delivered to anyone except the person named on the envelope regardless of it being the wrong address.

I think sometimes people are quick to come on here and complain about none issues. They were closed that's also why you had no communication and now it's all sorted / refunded but this thread titled "major problem...." Still remains.

Twice you have given replies on this thread that come across quite rude to geeks trying to help you understand how better to deal with this situation.

I've amended the thread title as it was rather over dramatic compared to the issue being discussed. :)

I've amended the thread title as it was rather over dramatic compared to the issue being discussed. :)
Good for you,I can see u clearly have too much time on your hands. I can also see as other people have said salon geek isn't a nice friendly site anymore it's rather bitchy and clicky and isn't how it used too be so I think I'll spend my time else where, feel free to delete the post since your spending so much time watching and commenting on it

Good for you,I can see u clearly have too much time on your hands. I can also see as other people have said salon geek isn't a nice friendly site anymore it's rather bitchy and clicky and isn't how it used too be so I think I'll spend my time else where, feel free to delete the post since your spending so much time watching and commenting on it
Well they are a "staff member" after all! I think you need to fix your attitude.

"Isn't how it used to be?"

You've only been a member since October apparently, and spent all your posts complaining. :rolleyes:

How are you ever going to look after your customers if you can't even ask for help without being rude and obnoxious to people that are trying to help you? Looking at your attitude I think maybe the girl got pissed off with your moaning via text so gave up then refunded just to get you off her back.
Since I've joined everyone I've seen posting has been really nice and helpful. The website is a bible for those starting out/ established alike. Maybe you would get nicer responses and more respect if you maybe had a personality transplant?

Latest posts

Back