Problems with Euphoria One colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aimee06

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone been having problems with Euphorias hair not matching the colour ring. I have contacted them a couple of times now, each time a different excuse. I sent them an email again yesterday which they have replied to saying that the colour ring is just a guide and that the ends of the extensions match the colour ring as it's something to do with the processing! I don't have this problem with any other suppliers, I love there hair and so does my clients so I'm gutted as considering not using them as it's costing me money to keep returning the hair.

I always expect the hair to match the ring exactly!

I did once with there shade 2, they were very good apologised refunded me and my postage and never had a problem again x

Hi, has anyone been having problems with Euphorias hair not matching the colour ring. I have contacted them a couple of times now, each time a different excuse. I sent them an email again yesterday which they have replied to saying that the colour ring is just a guide and that the ends of the extensions match the colour ring as it's something to do with the processing! I don't have this problem with any other suppliers, I love there hair and so does my clients so I'm gutted as considering not using them as it's costing me money to keep returning the hair.
I did in January, they told me the same but I sent them a pic of the hair next to the shade chart and it matched up with a completely different swatch on the ring so they said they would reimburse me but unfortunately I missed the 14 day deadline

did you get an outcome for this, i ordered a 18/22 mix from them and it seems to have no 18 in it at all! im waiting on a reply even though the messages have been read!!

did you get an outcome for this, i ordered a 18/22 mix from them and it seems to have no 18 in it at all! im waiting on a reply even though the messages have been read!!

They're probably waiting on a reply from their Chinese factory...bear with them.

Latest posts

Back