Problems with monster bundle plates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lana-Jayne

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I bought some of the monster bundle plates and the majority of the designs won't transfer onto the stamped. Does anyone have any ideas why or how I could get round this?x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

Have you buffed your stamper? I've heard this helps it pick up the design xx

Yes I have. My konad designs pick up perfectly its just the bundle monster ones x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

I know it sounds stupid but are you absolutely certain that there isn't a clear film over them.

Every one of my bundle monster plates had them and you literally couldn't tell until I started picking

X

I know it sounds stupid but are you absolutely certain that there isn't a clear film over them.

Every one of my bundle monster plates had them and you literally couldn't tell until I started picking

X

Totally agree with the above poster! One set of mine had blue film so was obvious it was on there but the other set had clear. Like the other poster said its not noticeable until you start picking at it xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Hi I have lots of different plates and the bundle monster ones are my least favorite due to some for the designs not picking up properly :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back