Problems with my hairdresser???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zemma

Reaction score
Hi Guys
im in need of some advice ive tried about 5 different hair salons recently and just cant seem to get a good hairdresser the one im currently with is not that good either i have light brown hair to my shoulders and have blonde highlights as like being blonde but my roots are always awful when shes done and i get a thick dark line down my parting wich is never straight either!! apart from this they hurt alot when i have the highlights washed out its excrusiating i have to make fists and shut my eyes coz it hurts where they pull and dig so much and the same with the blow dry is this meant to be like this or am i just a picky customer??

if this is wrong any chance anybody rates a good salon near me i live near sittingbourne in kent

xxx

Do you have foils or cap highlights?

Normally foil highlights dont hurt when they are taken out of the hair, alot of my customers have converted to the foils rather than the cap because of this.

When you say you have a dark line is this actually straight after doing the colouring service?

When having your hair washed this should be one of the most relaxing experiences of going to have you hair done, I love having my hair washed by someone else and having a scalp massage at the backwash it great,
do they dig there nails into your scalp or something when washing your hair if this is so then its being done incorrectly whoever is washing your hair is using the wrong techniques by the sounds of it .

As far as blowdrying is concerned you have firm with the hair but not to the point of it hurting someone .

I have foils never had a cap!! yer its a dark line where shes not gone close enough and its not straight after and misses patches too really fustrating!!

my old hairdressers before i moved used to do a lovley head wash but these people dig their nails and push way to hard on my head so its totally not relaxing just hurts.

Golly :eek: I think you should say OUCH thats really hurting :eek: ....
and also ask can you try and get it a little closer to the scalp for me please on my parting area ?

If they are not helpful I would keep trying some more hairdressers ,
also you could ask others to reccomend a good hairdresser to you :hug:

Thanks for advice guys went back on sat and still had same problems and she didnt have time to dry my hair so left salon with wet hair was not happy so guna look around again for a new one!!

xx

Latest posts

Back