Problems with OPI Absolute System

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelley Clarke

Reaction score
Hi

I know most of you nail geeks are Creative Trained but was wondering if there was anyone who's used OPI Absolute system. I work in a salon and the Beauty Tech there wanted to try the OPI Manicure and Pedicure system and suggested i try the OPI Acrylic - i'd been using NSI Light Fantastic with no probs also tried Star Nails with no probs - all my clients were really pleased. But i wanted to go a bit more up market.

I have had nothing but problems with Absolute with cracking and lifting, it's like going back to square one and i'm really disheartened about this and as the salon hasn't been open for that long i can't really afford to lose clients over this. CAN ANYBODY HELP.......PLEASE

Shelley:rolleyes:

Anybody with advise??????

hi shelley

ive never used the absolute so cant really comment on it have you tried ringing opi head office? they are very good and will help all they can. did you do the training that came with the absolute or not? i only use the clarite. its odourless and very good.
the phone number is 01923 240010

hope you get sorted

Shelley Clarke said:
Hi

I know most of you nail geeks are Creative Trained but was wondering if there was anyone who's used OPI Absolute system. I work in a salon and the Beauty Tech there wanted to try the OPI Manicure and Pedicure system and suggested i try the OPI Acrylic - i'd been using NSI Light Fantastic with no probs also tried Star Nails with no probs - all my clients were really pleased. But i wanted to go a bit more up market.

I have had nothing but problems with Absolute with cracking and lifting, it's like going back to square one and i'm really disheartened about this and as the salon hasn't been open for that long i can't really afford to lose clients over this. CAN ANYBODY HELP.......PLEASE

Shelley:rolleyes:

I have a friend who does my nails with OPI comp 3000, she has been doing nails for 14years and has a waiting list because her nails are so good. She loves this product maybe try this. All her customers see her between 3-4 weeks because they never hav any probs!

Thanks for the advise i'll give head office a ring need to get this sorted asap.

Thanks again

Shelley:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back