Product knowledge + theory

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessicalewis

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I want to brush up on my product knowledge + theory. I have noticed on here a few times people talking about using too much protein based products can cause breakage. In college we never covered anything like this and it has brought to my attention that my product knowledge and some theory isn't that great and there may be other things I am unaware of which would help when choosing products. I am just wondering if anyone has any sites or books they can recommend to cover things like this as I would like to build my knowledge up to the best I can.

Thanks

I've established how little knowledge I have and how much my training missed.

There are ladies it worked with have less knowledge which is scary!!

There's a book called science of hair care which I want. But it's about £200 [emoji107][emoji24]

Im glad I'm not the only one lol. Yeah I know what you mean, wow lol bit out of price range lol I will let you know if I find anything :)

Join some education groups on Facebook they have lots of helpful videos & posts

Thanks, I have got some on Facebook but they seem to be more for techniques, have toy got any suggestions of what pages to like? X

Latest posts

Back