product range ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lissa

Reaction score
Hi girls, im going back into beauty after a few years of soley doing waxing and the last year just doing nails !

As im a little rusty so can you give me some nice brands of skin care products,
ideally mid range not cheap or too pricey, i live an area with a lot of single moms so would like to make it affordable for them to be pampered :)

Hi girls, im going back into beauty after a few years of soley doing waxing and the last year just doing nails !

As im a little rusty so can you give me some nice brands of skin care products,
ideally mid range not cheap or too pricey, i live an area with a lot of single moms so would like to make it affordable for them to be pampered :)

Eve Taylor Aromatherapy Skincare!!!

• No minimum order.
  • Deffinately affordable for people to afford, you dont have to be super rich to buy it like many other products out there.
  • Effective and works.
  • Can be used for pamper treatments or holistic treatments, and products in the range are serious enough to give real results for prescriptive and maintenance treatments.
These are just some of the good points!
Search Eve Taylor in the front page and see what everyone else says about this fab brand!

Good luck!

Thank you Matthew i have joined the site and they do look really nice :)

Thank you Matthew i have joined the site and they do look really nice :)

They are really nice :-D I placed my first order last week and they've been so lovely!! I did my first facial yesterday and the products are fab!! There's a mobile therapist kit that's very very reasonable. You should check it out, it has all of the essentials. Good luck with whatever you choose xxx

Thank you Sarah im going to ask for some samples x

Latest posts

Back